The connection between Moodle and Panopto is now working again.
- Panopto will now automatically create a course-specific folder for every Moodle course that includes a Panopto block.
- Teachers can add a this block if it isn't already there -- it is installed by default in academic courses.
- Recordings saved to the Panopto course folder will show up in the Panopto block in Moodle for easy access.
- Teachers, if you see a message in the block that says "This course has not been provisioned..." please click the link to provision it.
- Add the new Zoom Activity to their Moodle course
- Using the Zoom Activity to schedule course meetings. Course participants will automatically be invited and can log in through the activity or their Zoom desktop or mobile app.
- Choose "Record to Cloud" when recording your Zoom meetings. If you are using a BMC Zoom account, any meetings you record to the cloud will be automatically uploaded to Panopto, which is a more secure option and safer for longer term storage. By default, Zoom meetings are saved to the Meeting Recordings folder in your Panopto personal folder;. Meetings scheduled through a Zoom Activity in Moodle are instead placed in the Panopto folder for that course for easier access.