Looking for Courses?
- Fall academic course sites will be guest accessible through the end of add/drop so students can view course materials even if they aren't enrolled. How to Find and Enter Guest Accessible Courses.
- The Course Overview block on your Moodle Dashboard should list Bryn Mawr College courses you have enrolled in via Bionic.
- If you aren't seeing a course, resetting the Filter menu at the top of that block to All or In progress may help.
- If you've just registered, note that it can take up to a day for changes in Bionic to sync with Moodle.
- If you need faster access, ask your instructor to manually enroll you as an Auditor in the Moodle course. Auditors have the same Moodle permissions as Registered students, so you will be able to complete course activities and receive grades normally.
- Moodle sites for classes taught at Haverford and Swarthmore are on their Moodle sites. Click the Haverford Moodle or Swarthmore Moodle links at the top of this page to get there.
Check out the menus at the top of the page:
- Tech Support -- get help with Moodle and other tech used in courses
- Accessibility -- get help with making course materials accessible and assistive technology
- Library and Academic Support -- get help with library research, writing, quantitative classes and more