- Moodle is now converting non-PDF files to PDFs for in-Moodle annotation, but inconsistently.
- For best results, we recommend students save their assignments as PDF files before uploading them.
- See How to Save a File as PDF for info on how to do this from almost any computer software.
- Use a free smart phone app like Office Scan enable to save photos as multi-page PDF files.
- The issue causing some people to see red "you do not have access" text in the Panopto block in Moodle courses should be fixed site-wide. (If you still see it, please email email@example.com with the course number to let us know!)
- In some cases, the "can view" text may be missing for Viewer groups in Sharing lists, as shown below. The groups do have view access; Panopto reports that this is an interface bug.