As a reminder, guest accessibility is on by default for spring 2021 academic Moodle course sites through the end of registration (Feb 19).
- Students can browse to find sites for courses they aren't enrolled in
- Teachers can edit course listings by logging into the course, clicking the gear icon, and choosing Course settings:
- Add important info like class meeting days and times and mode of instruction to the Course summary box. (Summaries are visible when you click the i and on the Dashboard if you use the Summaries view.) Note: although the text editor has buttons for adding links and video to a course summary, in practice non-text elements aren't visible in listings. Add them to the course main page to share with prospective students instead.
- Add an image to the display under Course Settings > Course image
- Teachers can temporarily hide sections or elements within a course if they do not wish them to be visible during registration.