Online fall course evaluations are open!
- Students: click the link in the pop-up reminder on your Dashboard to start your evaluations
- Instructors: click the link in the EvaluationKIT User Access block on your Dashboard (you may need to scroll) to view response rates.
- See the "Moodle: Access Course Evaluations" knowledge base article in Ask Athena for an illustrated walkthough and FAQs
Spring 2023 course shells are posted
- As always, Guest access will be turned on by default through the end of the add/drop period. (Instructors can hide course sections under construction from enrolled students and guests as needed.)
- Instructors teaching multiple sections of a course can now create a merged course themselves or request that LITS do it.
- Instructors can also copy content from older courses into new ones or request LITS do it. (New for Spring 2023: Panopto has made it easier to copy recordings to a new course although this still requires a separate step.)